Across the next three months, we will be sharing tips and tricks to help you live better. From simple eco-friendly swaps to education pieces on where things come from, how they affect the planet and how you can make a difference. Recipes to help you eat better, ideas to help you shop better and videos to help you stand taller, be stronger and move better.
Stay tuned on our blog, our website and our social media as we share everything with you one simple, easy to digest step at a time.
Here are a few ideas to help you get started.
1) Stop and slow down. That's right stop what you're doing and take a minute to check in with how you're feeling in your body. We so often forget to check in with ourselves so schedule in some time everyday to focus on yourself. We like to meditate but if that's not for you, just try sitting in the quiet and enjoying your own company, even if it's only for a minute or two.
2) Reduce your impact on the environment by buying better and buying less. Invest in better quality items made from better quality materials. As the original eco-friendly activewear brand, one of the reasons we created our ethical activewear was so it ticks this box. Made from the eco-friendly materials organic cotton and bamboo, our sustainable activewear is so much better for you and SO much better for the planet than its cheap synthetic counterparts.
3) Take up a new hobby. Want to do your bit for the planet but don't know where to start? Check out these eco-friendly causes and sign up to one of their activitvies so you can put your energy into something that's really worthwhile.
4) Second guess your buying habits. Do you really need it? Try to think about the supply chain and what went into making your latest purchase. Did you know it takes 2,700 litres of water to make 1 non-organic white cotton t-shirt?
5) Educate yourself. Find out for yourself what's happening to our planet. These documentaries are a great place to start.
6) Get active. Step away from your phone and get outside. Join a yoga class or take up Pilates. Stay tuned for our series with 'walking expert' Joanna Hall.
7) Eat better. We know this is an obvious one but find out what 'eating better' means to you and your body. Whether you go plant-based or allow yourself a daily treat. Find out what eating habits work best for you and your body and live by them.
Stay tuned for more information on our campaign and more ways you can live better in 2020.
You can find out more about our eco-friendly fabrics and our sustainable activewear here...