When Alice visited our sunny southern Turkish factory last year she was so impressed by the wonderful homemade food that was served at lunchtime she knew she had to share it with you!
We asked the wonderful team who make our ethical yoga clothes to share their favourite Turkish dishes so you can enjoy them from the comfort of your own home.
This month our lovely Production Manager Banu shares her famous celeriac salad.
So simple and easy to make, this fibre filled dish is the perfect way to use up any loose celeriac ends. Try topping it onto veggie burgers, stuffing it into sweet potatoes or eating it as a side dish with your favourite meal.
- 450g of grated celeriac
- 4 tablespoons of yoghurt
- 1/2 a tablespoon of finely chopped garlic
- The juice of 1 lemon
- A handful of walnuts
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- Simply peel and grate the celeriac and leave to soak in the lemon juice for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Mix in the yoghurt, chopped garlic, salt and pepper
- Set aside for a minimum of 30 minutes
- Top with olives if desired and serve
The perfect dish to share with friends or to make up a healthy lunch. We hope you enjoy making it!